Our Wednesday night services include dinner for the participants so you don’t have to rush home in traffic, cook and try to make it in time for church. Dinner will be served in the office building from 6-6:45 PM. Please join us for some good food and fellowship time before Bible study.
Look for the check-in table straight ahead when you walk in. Please sign the check-in sheet (even if you are not paying) for headcount purposes. Adults and Youth are $5 each. Elementary age kids and under are FREE. The maximum price per family is $20. You can drop your cash or check in the offering box on check-in table or pay online HERE by selecting Activity Fees / Wednesday Night.
Clean up should start around 6:45 PM. Our Wednesday night programs will begin at 7:00 PM. We have options for everyone!
- Adults – Pastor Paul will be leading the adults in the office building (after clean up).
- Youth – Matt Trail and Matthew Broomfield will be leading the youth in the worship building.
- Children – Head over to the education building to drop off your children for their classes. Please stop at the check-in desk for attendance.
- Nursery/Toddler (Birth-3yr)
- Mission Friends (Preschool through Kindergarten)
- Royal Ambassadors (Boys 1st-5th grade)
- Girls in Action (Girls 1st-5th grade)
We are looking forward to good food, fellowship and Bible Study. See you there!
Leave a Comment